Sunday, December 21, 2014

This is Real

Hi...
My name is Katie Lane.
Scratch that.  You all need to know who I really am.

Hi.
My name is Sydnee Sparks.
Haha well now its out there...

If you really knew me you would have known this was my blog from the moment we had our first blog post.  And if you didn't figure it out by then... then if you kind of knew me you would have figured if out from the love post... Haha but oh well.  You all know me now.
If you really knew me you would know that I am terrified of Spiders.  More than terrified.  I think I actually have legit arachnophobia.  If you really knew me you would know that I love Robin Hood.  with a dying passion.  If you really knew me you would know that I am really good at keeping other peoples secrets.  But my own secrets... I am not so good at keeping those.  But there is quite a bit people don't know about me because they never have cared to ask.  But I assume I have forgotten to ask people those questions as well.  If you really knew me you would know that I fell in love with Ultimate Frisbee.  And in the process I fell in love with a boy.  An amazing boy I didn't think existed.  And if you really knew me then you already know his name.  If you really knew me then you would know I am a Harry Potter nerd and just had my annual Harry Potter Marathon of watching all 8 movies in one sitting.  If you really knew me you would know that I love everyone.  But I am only IN love with one.

3 comments:

  1. Harry Potter and Robin Hood. Me too me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You remind me of my sister: good thing. Your blog has my heart. Thank you for your words. You're awesome Sydnee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you Sydnee! Your blog is the best. It reflects a lot of my same feelings and thoughts. This class has been so fun. I have enjoyed being in it with you. Reading your blog knowing that you were the one to write it, makes me so happy. Your the best, stay amazing.

    ReplyDelete