Sunday, October 5, 2014

I Love you. A punch and a peck.

I love you. More than you know.  To the moon and back. and not just once, infinite times!  I just love you the length of the galaxy.  Which the galaxy is infinite.  Therefore I love you infinity.  Which is so much more than you could love me.  Trust me.  I don't know what I will do without you.  You are leaving.  I am staying.  I love you so much I might explode!  I will cry every night.  I do cry every night just thinking about life without you.  I love your little quarks.  They are so dang cute!  The way you smile when you are tired.  They way you look at me and say "What!?"  with that look of shock in your face even though we are talking about something that isn't very shocking.  When you explain things you do it so well but first when you gather your thoughts you move your hand above your head a bit. like you are trying to place what is in your brain in the air.  but i understand.  I understand you.  I know you.  I can tell when that little smirk is on your face that you are lying.  They way you blink your eyes open in the dark.  I can't help but smile.  I know you will be amazing where you are going.  and people need you there.  But I need you... The good thing is though that I can wait.  I can wait those two years.  You are bringing people to happiness.  The least I can do is let you go for two years so you can bring others the happiness we will eventually have.  I can't wait for that day.  I play it over and over in my head.  i can't seem to get it out.  and i don't mind that.  Let it keep playing.  Because I love you.  More than you know.  It is indescribable.  There are no words.  Only feelings.  I think I have fallen in love.  Hard and fast.  but it has stayed forever.  I love you forever and always.  I know this is messy... but that is how love is.  I don't care how messy it is, I just care about you.  I love you.  A punch and a peck... and a kiss around the neck.

2 comments:

  1. I know this is messy... but that is how love is. I don't care how messy it is, I just care about you. I love you. A punch and a peck... and a kiss around the neck.

    I loved this and the end it was perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an incredible writer. I love you too, with all of my heart and soul. Stay beautiful babe!

    ReplyDelete