Sunday, September 14, 2014

be be bo beep


I am not a Robot. i am human.  i eat. i sleep.  i get sick.  i have allergies... and bad ones at that.  i get frustrated and flustered.  i make mistakes, and not because the person who told me what to do "Punched in the wrong instructions" but because i misinterpret things, i learn from mistakes... sometimes. i try.  i am not Programed to do one specific task.  I learn many different things.  i am  different.  i am unique.  i have different skills than those around me.  i think different thoughts.  i can recognize myself, it is not something programmed within me.  i just know its me.  i spell things rong.  i blush when ebarrased. Robots don't blush. Robots don't feel.  i don't know everything.  i get sad.  i cry. but my tears don't destroy me.  they don't ruin my networking because they are wet.  they simply relieve me of sorrows.  i can get hurt.  but i can recover. i can love. i am in love.  i am not a ROBOT.  we are not ROBOTS. we are HUMAN.


No comments:

Post a Comment