Saturday, September 27, 2014

What is LOVE?

What is Love?
Because whatever Love is...
I Love it.
There is no explanation for Love.
Only feelings.
All I know is that I Love him.
Its a feeling of wanting to be with him every second.
Feeling his warm touch.
Knowing that he would do anything for me...
and I for him...
Feeling his lips press against mine.
Drawing me closer.
Nothing could be sweeter than the sound of his voice.
The things he says.
He says them so perfectly,
I wish I could do the same for him.
But I am not nearly as good with words as he is.
He deserves better...
but I love him and never would want him to leave me.
He will have to though...
For reasons...
But one day he may never have to leave in a sense.
I try to be more like him every day.
I don't know if that is the definition of Love...
But what I do know is that I Love him.
and I won't stop.
Because this feeling of Love...
I love.


1 comment:

  1. I like that Love is capitalized like its a proper noun. I don't know why that made the post even better but it did

    ReplyDelete