Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Here I am.

Katie Lane.  That is the name I chose.  It is the name of someone who has influenced me and helped me through all of my hard times.  Some people say I even look like her.  None of you know her, which is a shame, she is great, and I hope I can amount to all that she is and maybe even more.  But I doubt it.

I have never blogged before or been a good writer.  But here it goes.  I never know what to say or how to say it.  But I like outlets like this to get my feelings out because I don't always express my feelings in person.  It is hard for me to put things to words.  That is why I like art rather than talking or writing. Creative writing can count as art though right?  I will just have to adapt.

I want to go to Paris with all of you but will probably need help along the way with my luggage and finding directions.  But maybe its better if I forget my luggage and get a little lost.  I might need to get lost in Paris for a while when times get rough.  I have the feeling they will get worse soon but better over time, so maybe I am in need for a trip to Paris.

Here I am. And here I go.

To Paris.

-Katie Lane




1 comment:

  1. Welcome to art school. I promise, we'll help you with your luggage.

    Welcome.

    ReplyDelete