Sunday, September 28, 2014

Never grow up

The feeling of growing up scares me...  In two years I will be going to college!  College is hard...  It scares me.  I don't want to be alone during that time.  But I will be.  All my friends will choose different paths.  Will I see them again?  No one know.  Growing up scares me.  I don't want to pay for houseing and bills.  I don't understand taxes!  What will I do?  I have no clue.  It all seems to rush on me at once every time I think about it.  I will have so many new responsibilities.  How will I keep them in order?  I still want to have fun.  I don't want to be that boring person that is to scared of messing up to take chances.  I want to have fun and I do now.  But will I then?  I hope so.  To future me:  Have fun!  Take chances!  I hope life isn't to hard and that friends are returning to you.  Love your life for what you have, not what you don't have. 

At heart, never grow up!

(watch peter pan frequently... it might help;))

1 comment: